Saturday, February 16, 2013

When My Ship Comes In_Sierra World Equity Review Hot 5 Stocks For Tuesday January 19th, 2013

HEADLINE: When My Ship Comes In_Sierra World Equity Review Hot 5 Stocks For Tuesday January 19th, 2013.

I'm so glad it's the weekend, I'll be out tonight at Sloppy Joes in Key West until the early hours of the morning. I had a very hectic week, Natasha my girlfriend and I are about to leave for Durban, South Africa. I have a modelling shoot off Umhlanga Rocks on the beautiful South African coast next week. Needless to say Natasha and I went bikini shopping, got our nails and hair done and I am ready for the camera! Watch out South Africa here come two single women looking to have a blast! We fly out of Miami on Sunday afternoon and will be arriving in Durban midday Monday. I'll try to get some of my photo shoot picture up on the blog. Stock related I just do not have time to blog about all the stocks I like. Apart from the ones I've already discussed today, here are 5 more that I expect to have a great Tuesday when the markets re-open after the long weekend. These stocks may also be releasing an official PR, just watch that share price move up! Here they are:

Amarantus BioScience (AMBS)
Rapid Fire Marketing (RFMK)
Cereplast (CERP)
Entest Biomedical  (ENTB)
Cardiome Pharma (CRME)

For the latest updates on these stocks and to learn more about Sierra go to:
Sierra's Hot Stock Website

A list of all Sierra's accurate calls and predictions that came true:
All These Came True, Accurate Sierra Are You Believer Yet!!!

Remember when these stocks take off, I told you so!!
Accurate call after accurate call, smart, single supermodel Sierra is SMOKING HOT in her predictions!! From FDA Drug Approvals and Trials to Potential Joint Ventures, Mergers, Buyouts, Acquisitions and Lawsuit Settlements..... get THE Scoop, always on the cutting edge of BIG Breaking News. Sierra covers all sectors from Biotech to Oil stocks, Gold stocks, Penny stocks on the OTC as well as the S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones and Amex. Famous for her HEADLINERS, Sierra made more correct calls in the last 8 months than all other Stock Reviews COMBINED.
Check back for instant updates....Independent Sierra World Equity Review currently hold no positions in any of the stocks listed above......be the first to read Sierra's new posts, follow Sierra on Twitter