Sunday, January 8, 2017

My NEW Featured Pick is WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corp (WEQL), with MILLIONS in revenues, expanding to 25 locations across the nation, INSIDERS owning estimated 70% of the few shares available, with NO dilution, minimal debt, current on filings and transparent with audited financials WellQuest Medical (WEQL) is NOT your normal penny stock. It's one of the rare stocks, rated a STRONG BUY that you can feel very good about investing your hard earned money in knowing the share price is only going to rise! Under the radar but getting discovered, read below why NOW is the time to buy shares of WellQuest Medical (WEQL) if you can get them!

Most of our publisher picks rise 100%, 200% or more once they hit the front page of our blog. Get some, sit back and enjoy the ride! 

With over 1.5 million visitors to our blogs and thousands of visitors daily, Sierra World Equity Review will be giving MASSIVE MULTIPLE DAY targeted audience exposure to our latest Publisher Alert: WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corp (WEQL) 

My NEW Featured Pick is WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corp (WEQL), with MILLIONS in revenues, expanding to 25 locations across the nation, INSIDERS owning estimated 70% of the few shares available, with NO dilution, minimal debt, current on filings and transparent with audited financials WellQuest Medical (WEQL) is NOT your normal penny stock. It's one of the rare stocks, rated a STRONG BUY that you can feel very good about investing your hard earned money in knowing the share price is only going to rise! Under the radar but getting discovered, read below why NOW is the time to buy shares of WellQuest Medical (WEQL) if you can get them!




I've made tens of thousands of dollars trading Penny Stocks, I'm not some famous Wall Street trader, but I'm very good at what I do! Not one of my DarthTraderWins FEATURED PICKS have ever lost, that is verifiable! 
I AM THE VERY BEST, HOTTEST STOCK PICKER IN THE NATION, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, when I select a new Featured stock pick I tweet it to you!

I MOVE THE MARKETS, many picks soar hundreds of percent, some days I'll give you 2 or 3 picks that are triple digit gainers

!! NO-ONE ELSE CAN DO THAT OR EVEN COME CLOSE !!

I NEVER lose! MY NEW PICK IS: WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corp (WEQL), read the highlights below, it will be BIG WINNER number 20 in row, do not get left behind!

Follow DARTHTRADERWINS on Twitter and receive a FREE ONE TIME ONLY GIFT
Did you ever want to be in a stock BEFORE it suddenly took off, well now you can!


Now I have a FREE ONE TIME ONLY GIFT for you, follow me on Twitter and Twitter will send me a notification saying you are now following me. In return I will within the next 10 days send you a Direct Message on Twitter giving you the name and ticker of one of my UPCOMING Featured Picks. This will allow you to buy in early ahead of the crowd BEFORE I post it LIVE on Twitter. This is VERY VALUABLE information, many of my picks soar hundreds of percent once I post them live on Twitter, none have EVER lost! This is a ONE TIME only gift for signing up as a follower of mine.

TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ALREADY:
If you are smart enough to already be following my stock picks on Twitter you know about the amazing percentage gains that I give you day in and day out when my Featured picks go live on Twitter. 
To thank you for your loyalty this above offer is also extended to you, to receive your FREE ONE TIME ONLY name and ticker of one of my UPCOMING Featured Picks please Direct Message me on Twitter with the word  "WINNER" and within 10 days I'll send you a Direct Message on Twitter giving you the name and ticker of one of my upcoming Featured picks allowing you to buy in early BEFORE I post it live on Twitter.




My NEW Featured Pick is WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corp (WEQL) who have begun a very successful chain of 5 Star reviewed full service Medical Walk-in Clinics. With growing annual revenues of over $6 MILLION expansion plans are underway! 

WellQuest Medical (WEQL) plans to open 25 full service Medical Walk-in Clinics in select metropolitan areas in the Southeastern and the Southwestern U.S. generating a WHOPPING $75-$100 Million in annual revenues

WellQuest Medical (WEQL) already has contracts with virtually all commercial health insurance plans,company self-insured health plans and the Medicare Program!

With an aggressive marketing program that networks with local businesses and hospitals WellQuest Medical (WEQL) business model has been wildly successful

Open 7 days per week and implementing additional revenue sources such as allergy services, hormone replacement services, diagnostic testing services, advanced lab services and telemedicine WellQuest Medical (WEQL) aim is to be one the nations leading Medical Walk-in Clinics chains bringing a revolution to the nation’s multi-billion dollar primary healthcare and wellness industry. 

Insiders are estimated to own over 70% of the few shares available, with a tiny float of just 5M and 36M O/S NOW is the time to buy shares of WellQuest Medical (WEQL) if you can get them! 

Currently the stock is completely undervalued, as the company expands to different communities across the nation providing vital services, revenues will SKYROCKET taking the share price to a completely new level. 
Short term price target puts the share price around 25 cents as WellQuest Medical (WEQL) gets discovered, with continued expansion and uplisting to a senior exchange, mid-term price target sees the share price rising to $1-$3 range! Long term share price of $5 plus as revenues hit $100 million per year and the possibility of an acquisition by a larger player in the industry like CVS and its Minute clinics who run 800 clinics nationwide.

SWER gives WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corp (WEQL) a STRONG BUY rating

With NO dilution, minimal debt, current on filings and transparent with audited financials WellQuest Medical (WEQL) is NOT your normal penny stock. Under the radar but getting discovered, read below why NOW is the time to buy shares of WellQuest Medical (WEQL) if you can get them!


About Sierra

Hi, my name is Sierra and I'm 27 yrs old. I'm single and I live in Old Town in beautiful Key West, Florida. Thanks to a family inheritance I feel very blessed and fortunate to be financially independent allowing me to live life to the fullest!
Apart from the stock market my favorite things to do are mostly beach related, I love surfing and spend months of the year travelling to different surfing hot spots worldwide chasing the next big wave. When I'm not in the water you can find me playing beach volleyball, enjoying happy hour with friends or dancing the night away! 

Paddling out for the next wave!                                                                                 credit: juancap3q Tumblr



If you are in Key West stop by and say hi to me, if I'm not out of town it's likely I'll be at Sloppy Joes or The Schooner Wharf Bar once the sun goes down! I love to make new friends and men please do not be intimidated by my looks, I do not bite! Dance, be happy, enjoy life and good luck in all your trades!

Sierra World Equity Review

Independent and uncompensated! Sierra World Equity Review and it's publisher have never been compensated to promote any stock. We are not affiliated with any executives, owners, brokers, promoters or analysts. The publisher of Sierra World Equity Review is not a registered investment adviser, before making a purchase or sale of any securities featured on this site, we strongly recommend consultation with a registered securities representative. Please remember to do your own due diligence in regards to any stocks that appear on our websites, never trade securities based on Sierra's speculations or predictions! Please read our disclaimer and privacy policy below.