Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My new pick is Founders Bay Technologies (IXSV) who completed a reverse merger with Intersecurity Holdings Corp. (IXSV) in mid 2016. While the name and ticker currently remains the same Founders Bay Technologies has had INCREDIBLE break out success, which has gone largely unnoticed! Now is the time to buy this new reverse merger (IXSV) while it is under the radar before it gets discovered!

Founders Bay Technologies (IXSV) big league clients:

DarthTraderWins new FEATURED PICK is Intersecurity Holdings/Founders Bay Technologies (IXSV), read the highlights: 


Founders Bay Technologies (IXSV) took over from Intersecurity Holdings in a reverse merger in June of 2016. From time to time reverse mergers and the resulting company often get overlooked creating the opportunity for significant percentage gains for the astute investor. THIS IS SUCH A CASE!

Founders Bay Technologies through it's wholly owned subsidiary CARECONNECT has patented proprietary software CareConnext® that has becoming the standard the medical industry. This technology has already been deployed by 48 hospital networks in US in addition to over 150 service terminals across 7 countries abroad!

IXSV patented proprietary software CareConnext® is successful processing of over 5 million health records daily. Medicare/Medicaid launched EHR program that offers financial incentives to hospitals that meet program requirements and penalizes those that do not. CareConnext® enables the hospitals to qualify for EHR program 4 times faster and at a fraction of a cost than any alternative.

IXSV has MASSIVE revenues of over $7 MILLION dollars for 2016 (This is just the beginning, no wonder INSIDERS are holding onto their shares)

IXSV has assets of over $13 MILLION dollars (The value of the assets alone values the share price at approx. 64 cents, right now it trades under a nickel, incredible bargain here!)

IXSV has only 84M O/S of which over 70% are owned by INSIDERS (Look for INSIDER BUYING filings coming, follow the insiders, buy, buy and buy! They know what's coming!)

IXSV is expanding operations through the EU where medical facilities are lined up for their amazing CareConnext® software in order to remain in compliance with EU regulations

IXSV CareConnext® software while currently being used in the medical industry also can be utilized in the Financial Services industry with little modification required!
The company is now expanding into this Financial services sector and revenues are projected to skyrocket!

IXSV is currently looking at the acquisition of several data migration companies in Asia as a foothold to enter the Financial Services sector in Asia, revenues generated in Asia alone will take the company to a whole new level!

IXSV already works with several Fortune 500 companies (unheard of for a penny stock, of course they will not be one for long, they simply just have too much going on!))

IXSV is also currently negotiating with the governments of Mexico, Brazil and Argentina for establishment of payor systems that would use their patented proprietary software CareConnext® (as stated earlier, this amazing software is becoming the industry standard in the medical sector, revenues will have this this company uplisting to the NASDAQ very soon)

IXSV has offices in Wilmington, Delaware and London, England

IXSV NOW is the time to buy shares in this emerging company, the rate of growth looks to be phenomenal as the companies patented product is in such high demand and forecast to increase as it enters the Financial Sector. The potential for a buyout from a larger player, in either the medical or financial sector is highly likely, what is for sure is that the current share price is going to soar as this reverse merger company gets discovered! Expect to see the company uplist to the NASDAQ within 6-12 months and anticipate institutional buying to begin even before that! 

IXSV  has a short term price target of 50 cents - $1 within 3-6 months



About DarthTraderWins:

I've made tens of thousands of dollars trading Penny Stocks, I'm not some famous Wall Street trader, but I'm very good at what I do! Not one of my DarthTraderWins FEATURED PICKS have ever lost, that is verifiable! 
I AM THE VERY BEST, HOTTEST STOCK PICKER IN THE NATION, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, when I select a new Featured Stock Pick I tweet it to you!

I MOVE THE MARKETS, many picks soar hundreds of percent, some days I'll give you 2 or 3 picks that are triple digit gainers

!! NO-ONE ELSE CAN DO THAT OR EVEN COME CLOSE !!

I NEVER lose! MY NEW PICK IS: Wegener Corp (WGNR), read the highlights below, it will be BIG WINNER number 26 in row, do not get left behind!

Did you ever want to be in a stock BEFORE it suddenly took off, well now you can!

Follow DARTHTRADERWINS on Twitter and receive a FREE ONE TIME ONLY GIFT

Now I have a FREE ONE TIME ONLY GIFT for you, follow me on Twitter and Twitter will send me a notification saying you are now following me. In return I will within the next 10 days send you a Direct Message on Twitter giving you the name and ticker of one of my UPCOMING Featured Picks. This will allow you to buy in early ahead of the crowd BEFORE I post it LIVE on Twitter. 
This is VERY VALUABLE information, many of my picks soar hundreds of percent once I post them live on Twitter, none have EVER lost! This is a ONE TIME only gift for signing up as a follower of mine.

TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ALREADY:
If you are smart enough to already be following my stock picks on Twitter you know about the amazing percentage gains that I give you day in and day out when my Featured picks go live on Twitter. 
To thank you for your loyalty this above offer is also extended to you, to receive your FREE ONE TIME ONLY name and ticker of one of my UPCOMING Featured Picks please Direct Message me on Twitter with the word  "WINNER" and within 10 days I'll send you a Direct Message on Twitter giving you the name and ticker of one of my upcoming Featured picks allowing you to buy in early BEFORE I post it live on Twitter.

About Sierra

Hi, my name is Sierra and I'm 27 yrs old. I'm single and I live in Old Town in beautiful Key West, Florida. Thanks to a family inheritance I feel very blessed and fortunate to be financially independent allowing me to live life to the fullest!

Apart from the stock market my favorite things to do are mostly beach related, I love surfing and spend months of the year travelling to different surfing hot spots worldwide chasing the next big wave. When I'm not in the water you can find me playing beach volleyball, enjoying happy hour with friends or dancing the night away! 

Paddling out for the next wave!                                                                                 credit: juancap3q Tumblr



If you are in Key West stop by and say hi to me, if I'm not out of town it's likely I'll be at Sloppy Joes or The Schooner Wharf Bar once the sun goes down! I love to make new friends and men please do not be intimidated by my looks, I do not bite! Dance, be happy, enjoy life and good luck in all your trades!

Sierra World Equity Review

Independent and uncompensated! Sierra World Equity Review and it's publisher have never been compensated to promote any stock. We are not affiliated with any executives, owners, brokers, promoters or analysts. The publisher of Sierra World Equity Review is not a registered investment adviser, before making a purchase or sale of any securities featured on this site, we strongly recommend consultation with a registered securities representative. Please remember to do your own due diligence in regards to any stocks that appear on our websites, never trade securities based on Sierra's speculations or predictions! Please read our disclaimer and privacy policy below.